Troop Forms

Forms that we regularly use are listed below and can be downloaded. If you cannot find a BSA form here, then you might try the Boy Scout's of America Forms Page or the Baltimore Area Council's Forms Page.

BSA Annual Health and Medical Record - Get the four part form mentioned in the first paragraph of the BSA website. The BSA Annual Health and Medical Record page has all the latest medical forms and explanations for there uses and requirements.

Advancement Resources - All of the current BSA advancement policy, guide lines, forms and training materials. Merit Badge Counselor Application - If you want to be a merit badge counselor you must be a registered adult with the troop AND have a copy of the merit badge counselor form filled out. This should be turned into the Troop Registrar.